Finance Business Partner, Sutton Bridge
San Luis Are you an experienced finance professional, part or fully qualified in ACCA/CIMA or ACA?
non prescription cytotec We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Sutton Bridge management team. Experience in the Food industry or FMCG sector would be desirable, as well as cash forecasting and risk management experience.
Key responsibilities of the role include :
- The preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts and other management information covering the divisions profitability and margin analysis by customer and product
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify and provide information which will aid robust decision making.
- Timely preparation and analysis of annual budgets and periodic forecasts to include P&L, cashflow and balance sheet.
- Production of new product costings and tenders which are robust, transparent and agreed by all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring Capex tracker is maintained and Capex forecasts are up to date and accurate.
- Uploading gross margin and overhead budgets / periodic forecasts into NAV.
- Providing cover for other divisions weekly flash reporting and other management reporting where required.
- Working with other Finance Business Partners in order to ensure consistency and best practice is adopted across the group, sharing of ideas and initiatives.
- Providing supporting data to central finance to assist with group cash and forex forecasting.
- Ensuring balance sheet recs are produced timely and with relevant backup.
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial accuracy and controls within Navision ledger and be Audit ready at all times
- Assisting with annual Audit queries.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a cover letter to HR@produceworld.co.uk