We are looking for Line Leaders/Machine Operators to join our Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire site.
Full time permanent roles, on a 4 off / 4 off, 6am to 6pm shift pattern.
£10.78 basic hourly rate, £13.48 per hour overtime
– Free Parking
– Subsidised canteen
– Discounted staff sales
– Free employee rewards such as employee of the month, events and food
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating a range of production machinery (including but not limited to Check weighers, VFF baggers, Gillenkirch and Rovema) efficiently and safely.
In addition, your key responsibilities will be:
– Manage the line on a day to day basis and achieve daily performance measures, OEE, Labour Productivity, PPM
– Work as a Team with line staff, Shift Manager, Quality Auditor and Production Manager to meet the required standards
– Lead by example to promote Health and Safety at work
– Dispense on line training and mentoring of new starters
– Take responsibility to ensure all startup/shut down checks are carried out
– Ensure all job information is correctly input in to the ice printers, i.e. variety, grower code, date, grower
– Carry out required quality control checks to ensure this meets each customer specification
Ideally you will have experience of running a high speed packing line in a time pressured environment. Experience of FMCG and food manufacturing is desirable but not essential.
Burgess Farms is one of the largest expert growers of high-quality fresh vegetables in Europe. We are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.78 per hour