Product and Compliance Lead – Isleham, Cambridgeshire
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have proven experience of GMP and hygiene auditing?
Are you a competent internal auditor with a strong knowledge of food compliance?
Are you happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in when the going gets tough?
If your answers are ‘YES, that’s me!’ then please read on ……
What we do
Produce World Group is a family business. We’re dedicated to using the very best of sustainable farming techniques in our own farming and collaborating with other expert farmers. We grow the finest quality potatoes, roots & alliums which we pack ourselves to supply to our customers.
Our expertise is doing the difficult well. We love what we do and that gives us the edge in growing high quality, speciality and organic vegetables. It’s why we have long-standing partnerships with our customers in retail, wholesale and processing.
Looking for 2 Product and Compliance Lead
At our Production site based in Isleham, Cambridgeshire we are looking for a self-motivated team players who have a keen eye for attention to detail who can exceed in their duties to help us retain our position as a leading roots supplier in the UK.
This a role is fulltime and you will join us on a permanent contract. You will be working 40 hours per week from a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday in return for a competitive salary of £26,000.
The job role
As a Product and Compliance Lead you will be working with all departments across the business to improve quality and compliance.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and complete audits on site process control system, traceability and mass balance, mock recalls or withdrawals, paperwork and GMP. Ensure the site meets safety, quality & legal requirements. Audits shall be conducted to a planned schedule and actions closed accordingly.
- Work closely with site teams to ensure that all product meets customer standards. Help train and advise on improved ways of working as part of the site’s continuous improvement.
- Support the site to ensure the passing of all third-party audits, customer audits and visits. Ensure non-conformances raised from the audits and visits are closed out effectively within the required time scales to maintain the appropriate accreditation for the site.
- Manage and complete the QMS Non-conformance & action log and resolutions ensuring that all non-conformances are recorded, logged and resolved to make sure that there is a non-re occurrence of the problem. This will need to be tracked and a downward trend must be worked towards.
- Ensure that all customer complaints and rejection are investigated and responded on time and all corrective actions are in place to avoid recurrence. Ensure that the completed reports are reported to the Site Technical Manager.
- Carry out root cause meetings with the production teams and or engineers to ensure that all rejections and non-conformances (including internal non-conformances) are actioned and closed effectively.
- Complete regular QMS (including TACCP/ VACCP) and HACCP reviews with the site Technical Manager, generating reports and corrective actions where necessary. Develop and improve the existing systems.
Why work with us
- Be part of the UK’s leading supplier of root vegetables.
- Be part of a fast-growing farming and food business with strong environmental and social values.
- Work independently, but with support from our teams, gaining responsibilities fast.
What we will be looking for in your skills set
- Experience within food manufacturing
- Experience of completing internal auditing and knowledge of root cause analysis
- Food Safety level 2 and HACCP level 2
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email HR@produceworld.co.uk for more information.