Supplier Compliance Co-ordinator (part-time), Group
Are you experienced in supplier compliance and looking for your next role?
Burgess Farms are recruiting for a permanent, part time, Supplier Compliance Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Group Supplier Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our growers and supply chain comply with appropriate regulations and codes of practise.
- Ensure supply chain is regularly audited to demonstrate compliance and satisfactory resolution of non-conformances.
- Assist with compliance reporting and development of group grower approval process
- Participate in development of grower audit system and grower risk assessments
- Assist in residue investigations and provide support in the event of product rejection or withdrawal
- Experience in a similar role, specifically grower/produce compliance
- Good auditing skills
- BASIS qualification would be desirable as well as a knowledge of pesticides
- Experience with Greenlight Grower Approval and retailer portals would be desirable, though not essential.
- Proactive and engaged work ethic, with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
This is a group role, therefore travel will be required across our three sites in Yaxley, Sutton Bridge and Isleham.