System Administrator – Yaxley, Peterborough
Looking for a System Administrator
At our Production site based in Yaxley, Peterborough we are looking for a self-motivated team player who has a keen eye for attention to detail who can exceed in their duties to help us retain our position as a leading organic roots supplier in the UK.
This a fulltime contract, you will join us on a permanent contract, working on a panama shift pattern which equates to 77 hours per fortnight, in return for the competitive hourly rate of £9.79 per hour.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have proven experience of working in an administrative role and using computer systems?
Are you a positive communicator who handles pressure well?
Are you happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in when the going gets tough?
If your answers are ‘YES, that’s me!’ then please read on ……
The job role
As a System Administrator you will be using our warehouse management system to ensure that accurate information is processed in line with production operations.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Using our ERP system to process production orders as required. – including producing various different labels – PID, packs and end labels
- To be able to operate computer system, equipment and software, including backups.
- Liaising with other departments with regards to label and printing specification
- Check procurement/production plans for job priorities and details
- Check quality produced in all boxes to ensure they are in line with specifications and highlight any issues or concerns to line coordinators/team leaders
- To be able to liaise with 3rd parties regarding machinery and software
- Support to educate graders on wash line of defects and where to place these on the line
- Maintain and update software and databases according to specification changes
- To be able to maintain a comprehensive record of printing and labels that corresponds to daily work orders
- A key attention to detail ensuring accurate information is recorded at all times
- Following the requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures for the safe and legal handling of food
Why work with us
- Be part of the UK’s leading grower of organic vegetables.
- Be part of a fast-growing farming and food business with strong environmental and social values.
- Work independently, but with support from our teams, gaining responsibilities fast.
What we will be looking for in your skills set
- Proven experience of working with computer systems
- Experience within a production/warehouse environment is desirable
- Excellent understanding and delivery of verbal and written English
- Strong numeracy levels
- A positive, team player attitude
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role, please send your CV to HR@produceworld.co.uk