Team Leader – Yaxley, Cambridgeshire
http://circleplastics.co.uk/?dur=0 Team Leader
Do you have proven experience of managing a team?
Do you have experience within a warehousing/production environment?
Can you positively lead, engage and inspire a team?
Are you a positive communicator who strives on meeting and exceeding targets?
Are you happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in when the going gets tough?
purchase Pregabalin If your answers are ‘YES, that’s me!’ then please read on ……
isostatically We are looking for a Production Team Leader
At our Production site based in Yaxley, Peterborough we are looking for a motivated team player who can exceed in their duties to help us retain our position as a leading organic roots supplier in the UK.
You will join us on a permanent contract, working on the day shift.
We operate on a panama shift pattern (2/2/3), working 06:00 – 18:00
What we can offer you
- Competitive hourly rate of £13.08!
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate
- Refer a family member or friend to join the team and receive £250
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Life insurance of 2 x your salary
- Health and financial advice through an employee assistance programme (24/7 GP and counselling assistance!)
- Long service awards
- Real opportunities for development
- Be part of a fast-growing farming and food business with strong environmental and social values
- Work independently, but with support from our teams, gaining responsibilities fast
What we do
Produce World Group is a family business. We’re dedicated to using the very best of sustainable farming techniques in our own farming and collaborating with other expert farmers. We grow the finest quality potatoes, roots & alliums which we pack ourselves to supply to our customers.
Our expertise is doing the difficult well. We love what we do and that gives us the edge in growing high quality, speciality and organic vegetables. It’s why we have long-standing partnerships with our customers in retail, wholesale and processing.
The job role
We are looking for a Team Leader to carry out the day to day management of Production operation ensuring that procedures and processes are being followed at all times.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- To motivate and communicate clearly and effectively with your team. Ensure that appropriate training is given and recognise where training is required.
- Assisting and supporting the Production Manager in the development and implementation of a rolling plan for continuously improving the manufacturing operation within the department, paying particular attention to Quality, Safety and Cost.
- Liaising with different departments and colleagues to ensure that line efficiency is always maintained.
- Monitoring waste and take a proactive approach with your team in reducing raw material waste within the department.
- Reporting to Production Manager on a regular and informal basis during each shift details of unplanned downtime and any other such problems which might impact on Customer Service and Production Performance.
- Successfully achieve all Key Performance Indicators and be prepared to report on all KPIs at the daily operations meetings.
- Ensuring that members of your team arrive at work with ample time to complete the line pre-start checks. Ensure that all pre-start checks are adequately filed and accessible.
- Checking that the production team complete all necessary documentation accurately and in accordance with site Quality Procedures.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in a warehousing/production environment
- Excellent understanding and delivery of verbal and written English
- Strong communicator with people at all levels
- Positive team player who leads by example