Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £12.82 Per Hour
Do you have experience within a warehousing or production environment?
Are you a team player? Do you have good attention to detail?
Are you happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in when the going gets tough?
If your answers are ‘YES, that’s me!’ then please read on ……
We are looking for a Quality Controller on our night shift!
At our Production site based in Isleham, Cambridgeshire we are looking for a diligent, self-motivated team player who can exceed in their duties to help us retain our position as a leading conventional roots supplier in the UK.
You will join us on a fulltime permanent contract.
Our Night Shift for the Quality Controller (Night Shift) role operates, 18:30 – 5:30, Tuesday to Friday.
The Job Role
As a Quality Controller you will carry out the required checks on product to maximise material utilisation, including intake checks on certain products. In this role you should ensure that all production and quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out the required checks on product to maximise material utilisation, including intake checks on certain products
- To be able to operate computer systems, equipment and software. Follow procedure for signing tablets and equipment in / out
- Perform packed product checks at agreed frequency to ensure compliance to customer specifications, escalate any out of specification to line leader. Stay up to date on any specification or technical amendments
- Work alongside the rest of the team to collect and prepare shelf-life samples
- Any other duties you have the skills to undertake which may be required by your line manager
What we can offer you
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate
- A monthly paid site performance bonus
- Refer a family member or friend to join the team and receive £250
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance of 2 x your salary
- Medicash Health Cash plan for you and your family
- Health and financial advice through an employee assistance programme (24/7 GP and counselling assistance!)
- Long service awards
- Be part of a fast-growing farming and food business with strong environmental and social values
- Work independently, but with support from our teams, gaining responsibilities fast
What we are looking for
- Experience within a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Familiarity of working in a warehousing/production environment
- Team player
Burgess Farms is an equal opportunities employer, which means we’ll consider all suitability qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic.